Thursday, December 24, 2009
I came across an article that I think has the best free gifts ever.
1)The Gift of Listening - really listen. No interrupting, daydreaming or planning your response. Just listen.
2)The gift of affection - Be generous with hugs, kisses, and pats on the back. Small actions demonstrate love for family and friends.
3) The Gift of laughter - Share articles and funny stories. Your gift says, " I love to laugh with you."
4) The Gift of a Written Note - It can be as simple as "Thanks for the help." A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and can even change a life.
5) The Gift of a Compliment - A simple and sincere, "You look great," "Super Job" or "Great meal" can make someone's day.
6) The gift of a favor - Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.
7) The Gift of Solitude - Even as there are times when we want to be left alone - give the gift of solitude to others.
8) The gift of a Cheerful Disposition - extend a kind word to someone, say, "Hello"or "Thank You," and smile!
Happy Holidays from our home to yours!
- ► 2010 (16)